R&D Engineer of Block Chain Bottom Technology
- Research and implement the underlying protocol of the blockchain, iterative BCS blockchain consensus mechanism, governance model, smart contract virtual machine and other key technologies;
- Explore and implement blockchain cutting-edge technologies, including fragmentation/DAG/cross-chain/lightning networks/thunder networks/zero-knowledge proof, etc;
- Build a low-level architecture based on blockchain, including the underlying logic of public chain / alliance chain / private chain / side chain.
- 2211/985 computer related majors with bachelor degree or above are preferred; Proficient in C/C++, python or go development, with more than 3 years of back-end development experience;
- Familiar with Git-based team development or having open source project development experience is preferred;
- Familiar with Git-based team development model or open source project development experience;
- Development experience in any direction in network programming, cryptography, distributed consistency algorithms, virtual machines, compilers, and databases is preferred;
- Understanding the block chain consensus mechanism, key technologies such as fragmentation/lightning network/cross-chain/DAG/zero-knowledge proof, and one or more of the underlying architectures of mainstream projects such as Bitcoin/ETF/Hyperledger, or having relevant project experience is preferred;
- Having the spirit of technical research, pursue quality, and strong self-driven learning ability is preferred;
- Good English literacy, adapt to the international working atmosphere.
Please send your resume to BCS@gmail.com